2020欧洲杯体育平台Below find some helpful resources related to Student Support Services.
- SEAC (Special Education Advisory Council)
- Special Education Procedural Safeguards
- Minnetonka Public Schools Total Special Education Plan (TSES)
- Services for Non-Public School Students
- Well-Being Guide. This parent resource gives an overview of student well-being, outlines our school processes for accessing supports and introduces our parents to the many school staff that are trained and available to assist in planning for our student’s well-being.
- . Wilson offers a number of educational programs, including the Wilson Reading System, which helps schools and districts develop the capacity to successfully educate students with dyslexia.
- . A program that joins people with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team, inspired by a simple principle: playing together is a quick path to friendship and understanding.
- . Unified Clubs help students with and without intellectual disabilities develop meaningful relationships, help spread acceptance and ensure everyone feels included and welcome in their school.
- . Offers children and adults with intellectual disabilities year-round sports training and competition. Through Special Olympics’ athletic, health and leadership programs, people with intellectual disabilities transform themselves, their communities and the world.
- . From the Minnesota Department of Education, a list of acronyms commonly used in special education.